Generate Email Leads from Social Media Platforms
Email marketing, though an old book concept, is still considered to be one of the most successful lead generating techniques. Your marketing actions should, therefore, include both social media and email marketing strategies. Here are some simple steps to generate leads in different social media platforms.
Leads From Pinterest:
- Use Rich Pins: The rich pin feature can be used to improve the quality of your pins with a real-time update of the website. For example, the rich pins may display the price of the product and the price gets automatically updated if there are changes in the price in your website. Click through rates can be increased with the help of this feature.
- Connect with Audience: For generating the leads, connect yourself with the audience. You may pin links with appealing content so that the audience gets connected with them. Lifestyle images like food, fashion and crafts can be used if relevant.
- Exclusive Deals: Create coupons and deals for your website and provide them to users in exchange of an email.
Leads From Instagram:
- Arrange a Contest: People prefer sharing photos through this visual platform. Now, if you can arrange a photo contest, you can easily generate a huge number of leads for email marketing purposes.
- Post Quality Pictures: Instagram is a platform to share pictures. You need to make the most of it. You can post pictures of upcoming events or post events which you have already hosted. When posting for upcoming events, customers can reserve their seats through email. In this way, you can generate more leads. To learn more about the process, you can take help from professional experts.
- Focus on Customers: You can engage your audience with various activities like sharing their pictures, tagging their updates and commenting on their products or brands, etc.
- Geo Tags: Social media updates can be geotagged with the help of the geotagging feature. The engagement can be promoted and you can expect more traffic which can be used for email marketing purposes.
- Coupons and Deals: Everyone loves getting great offers and deals. When you are promoting the email-gated coupons, ensure that you are adding relevant images.
Leads from Facebook:
- Sweepstakes: Facebook contests and sweepstakes can be used to obtain more leads for email marketing. Arrange the contests where you can interact with prospective customers. Sweepstakes can also be spread to the friends of your fans to increase the number of leads in the lead generation process.
- Add Links to Email-gated pages: If there are email-gated content on Facebook, you can definitely add links there. Besides, if you possess an e-book, webinar, or a surprise deal, you can surely communicate with your fans.
- Newsletter Sign-Up: A customized newsletter can easily be created and placed on the Facebook fan page. Therefore, your fans will easily get the newsletters from you and then you can offer exclusive discounts or offers.
Therefore, social media can be considered one of the simplest methods of gaining leads for email marketing. Besides email marketing, you can also maintain a relationship with your customers with these processes. You must possess sufficient knowledge about each of social media platform and their techniques. Lead generation can only be easy when you clearly understand the processes of each social media platform.