Do you get stuck thinking of what to post on your Facebook page and end up posting something that really isn’t your best work just because you want to get something up?
Quality posts are REALLY important because they are what is going to grow your page and keep those who already LIKE it coming back.
- People share good posts
- People comment on good posts
- People like good posts
- Their friends see them
- It builds your page’s reputation
- Your page (and therefore your business) is more memorable
- It positions you as an expert
Here are 5 post ideas that you could use today….
1. Ask Yes or No questions
- Do you like [insert a food/game/idea etc.]?
- Do you find [insert an idea, e.g. posting/writing/drawing] easy?
- Do you look forward to Monday’s?
- Does a glass of wine help you wind down at the end of a day?
3. Either Or Questions
These work really well if you add a photo. For example with this image I might write: Which entrepreneur do you find more inspiring? or Who’s book would you love to read, Richard Branson’s or Steve Jobs?
4. Use a Quote
You could add it as an image and encourage sharing or as text….
5. Encourage Sharing
Insert a link to a relevant article, add a comment about your article and suggest people share it with others. You can also do this with video links and photos.