Manage Your Customer Relationship Using These 5 Tools
Keeping the demands of customers is not easy. Moreover, with increasing competition, maintaining a regular flow of relevant leads is challenging. Utilizing your marketing spend wisely is required to fuel the growth of your business. Automating your buyer journey is the best step you can take to increase the number of orders.
Businesses that use CRM see a 29% increase in sales. Whether you are a startup or a large organization, managing and tracking customers can be a tricky task if done manually. Therefore, you must use CRM tools to efficiently track and organize data to build good customer relationships.
In this article, I will discuss the top five CRM tools to manage your customer relationships. These tools help in various tasks like optimizing customer interactions, storing contact records, finding new prospects, creating sales funnels, converting potential leads into sales, sending drip emails, and offering exceptional customer support to retain customers.
So, here is the list:
EngageBay provides one of the best CRM software for small businesses that helps you track sales and organize your email contacts in one place. It is trusted by over 29,000+ customers including Storm Chasers, Tommy Davidovic, CyberSprout, and Needham Solutions.
EngageBay’s CRM offers powerful features like contact management, appointment scheduling, and deal pipelines to build good customer relationships.
- EngageBay allows businesses to organize all the customer’s contact and other information in one place that can be further used to create personalized campaigns.
- By using the appointment scheduling feature, you can create customized meetings for leads or customers.
- To improve your productivity, EngageBay offers a drag and drop “Project Management Tool” by using which you can create a to-do list with tracking.
- With the CRM Telephony feature, you can make calls to customers with a single click. Further, you can track and analyze your calls for better conversions.
Hubspot offers one of the best CRM software with tons of useful features. Brands like Atlassian, InVision, Purple, Doordash, and Wistia use it to improve their customer relationships.
HubSpot CRM is available in five other languages apart from English. These languages include Deutsch, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, and French. HubSpot CRM comes with all the tools and features you need for contact management, sales, marketing, and customer service.
- It allows you to store up to 1 million contacts with information (with no expiration or time limit).
- To help you gain potential prospects, HubSpot allows you to integrate with Outlook and Gmail.
- It offers a free landing page builder that you can use to convert website visitors into leads.
- You can send personalized emails based on HubSpot CRM contact data to customers and track them to find out which emails are performing well in terms of driving conversions.
Zendesk is an excellent customer service software but it also offers one of the best sales CRM that enhances the overall productivity of your sales team. Zendesk provides all the tools and features you need to convert simple conversations into conversions.
Some of the best brands like Mailchimp, Uber, Tesco, Siemens, and Khan Academy are already using Zendesk’s CRM services to enhance their customer relationships. Whether you are a startup, small business, or enterprise, Zendesk offers something for everyone.
- With “Smart List”, you can send emails, make calls, schedule meetings, view deal history, and close deals from one place.
- With Zendesk CRM, you get over 30 in-built reports with a drag and drop dashboard where you can turn customer interaction data into beautiful reports.
- Zendesk offers various Sales CRM integration like ActiveCampaign, Harvest, ChargeDesk, Stripe, and LeadsBridge.
- You can find new opportunities and prospects using a database of over 20 million businesses and 200 million professionals.
4. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is a top-rated customer relationship management software that empowers over 150k businesses in 180 countries including some well-known brands like Amazon, OLA, Hotstar, EuroKids, and Zeta.
You can use Zoho CRM to engage with customers and convert leads. Moreover, in these difficult times due to COVID, when everyone is working from home, Zoho has all the features like meetings and collaborations for your remote sales team.
- It allows you to reach prospects and customers across various channels including live chat, social media, email, and telephone.
- It offers a powerful automation tool with built-in workflow templates like scheduling tasks, sending emails, and updating required fields. You can use custom automation to save lots of time.
- You can track and check real-time insights of your sales performance using visual charts and graphs. You can also export and share the reports in CSV, Excel, and PDF files.
- Zoho allows you to integrate with best-in-class business apps like Slack, G-Suite, Zoom, Zapier, and Shopify.
With over 20 years of experience in collecting and converting leads into clients, Keap (aka “Infusionsoft”) provides great CRM software for businesses of all kinds. Also, it is awarded as “Best CRM For Ease Of Use” by Business News Daily.
Keap’s CRM offers powerful features like automated forms, CRM database, integrations, reporting, and analytics.
- You can connect your Outlook or Gmail inbox with Keap CRM to add your contact details with each email you send or receive.
- With a CRM database, you can see customers’ contact details like phone numbers, social media profiles, addresses, birthdays, email, and even video conferencing profiles.
- To increase productivity, you can connect with various business apps like Zapier, AppointmentCore, BigCommerce, Leadpages, and Instapage.
- You can use automated forms to collect any specific data you need from the customer whenever a new lead is generated.
Maintaining a good customer relationship is vital to increase loyalty and reduce churn. Whether you are a small business or big enterprise, you can use any of the best CRM software from the above list. All of these tools offer valuable features to nurture and keep customers happy.