World Cup: Super U Podcast
Our new episode of the Super U Podcast is live! The Super U Podcast delivers curated tips from top performers and thought leaders to help unlock and unleash your inner superpower. This week’s episode features tips from the World Cup.
Over half of the world is watching the soccer/football games unfold in stadiums across Russia, host of the 2018 World Cup. This Super U Podcast has tips from some of the top players in the world, both past and present. These tips will help unlock and unleash your inner superpower.
Click here to subscribe to the Super U Podcast. Need a sneak peek? Below are the main takeaways from the World Cup: Super U Podcast.
7 Super Tips World Cup Edition:
- Success starts with a strong support system. Surround yourself with a strong support system of friends and family. The support of positive and influential people in your life will help achieve your dreams and obtain greater success.
- Love doing what you do. It’s like putting money into a bank. Every time you do something right, it’s a deposit that gives you leeway to do something creative. Whether you fail or succeed, make sure it’s on your terms. If you don’t love what you do, why are you doing it? Stay true to yourself.
- Be competitive. Every industry is competitive in some way and it’s important to practice and continue learning from your mistakes. Remember to always have fun doing what you’re doing.
- Be your own best critic. Always strive to be better, to do more and be your own top critic. It’s important to accept the good and it’s equally significant to tolerate the bad.
- Never give up. Always believe in yourself and never give up.
- Seize the moment. If you want to become something you think you can become — train hard. You can have talent but talent alone will not take you all the way to the top.
- Pursue the things you enjoy. If you don’t enjoy doing something, stop doing it. It’s evident that by pursuing the things you enjoy, you’ll improve, get better and do well.
Take a look at behind-the-scenes footage on our <<Equalman YouTube Channel>>
To ensure you don’t miss future episodes, subscribe to our podcast by clicking here >> Super U Podcast. We hope these tips help unlock and unleash your inner superpower!