Top 8 Tools That Can Help Your Agency Manage Social Media
“Marketing your presence on social media is as important as creating your presence.” When the internet was invented, it was all about email marketing, mailing lists, eCommerce and more. However, as time has passed by, the internet has expanded its fields unto the world through threads of social media, digital marketing services, file transfer, cashless transactions, factual information and much more.
Due to the incessant rise of social media, it has become a crucial part of every agency’s marketing strategy. Even though the implementation of a social media strategy seems relatively easy from a distant point of view, that isn’t necessarily true. An effective social media tool helps in working with collaborations through multiple accounts, creating reports and user permissions. Many agencies tend to use tools that can help them manage social media platforms more easily and effectively.
One of the best social media tools that help you manage all your portals in one place. Hootsuite supports the integration of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube. Essentially, Hootsuite is a user-friendly platform that is used extensively by agencies for content curation and scheduling, measuring ROI and running social media ads.
- Free for beginners
- Professional plan at $29/month for 10 social profiles and 1 user.
- Team plan at $129/month for 20 social profiles and 3 different user profiles.
- Business plan at $599/month for 35 social profiles and 5 different user profiles.
- Enterprise plan, which is a custom plan that allows you to choose the social and user profiles that you want to opt for. Contact Hootsuite for custom pricing.
Considered to be the #1 social media management tool for agencies. Often compared with Hootsuite for their services, Sendible is a tool that’s built specifically for a select few. It also provides automation services, management tools and options of dashboard customization.
- For Soloprenuers at $29/month with 1 user, 12 services and 8 reports.
- For Startups at $99/month with 3 users, 48 services and 15 reports.
- For growing agencies at $199/month with 7 users, 105 services and 35 reports.
- For large teams at $299/month with 12 users, 192 services and 60 reports.
A social media scheduling platform that monitors and schedules updates on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, RSS Feeds, Blogs, Plurk and LinkedIn. It is a tool that allows agencies to automate every single service. It also has a spam filter, keyword searches, profile filters and many other services.
- Personal suite for free with basic posting features, unlimited schedule posts and 1 social profile.
- Advanced suite at $15/month with 1 social profile, blog and queue, all posting features and unlimited schedule posts
- Professional suite at $25/month with 5 blogs, queues and RSS feeds, 10 social profiles and maximum 60 posts per hour.
- Business suite at $55/month with a month’s free trial, 20 blogs, queues and RSS feeds, 20 social profiles and much more.
User-friendly social media tool that helps track engagement, schedule and publishes posts as well as team collaboration. With built-in support for shortening links, tasks assigning, implementation and clean, effective use, Buffer is an intuitive platform that can be used by both agencies and individuals easily.
- Basic free plan with 3 social accounts, 10 scheduled posts and 1 user.
- Pro plan at $15/month with 8 social accounts, 100 scheduled posts and 1 user.
- Premium plan at $65/month with 8 social accounts, 2,000 scheduled posts and 2 users.
- Business plan at $99/month with 25 social accounts, 2,000 scheduled posts and 6 users.
Social Pilot :
Simple, cost-effective solution for social media beginners. As a relatively easy tool to work with that offers most social media management tools – inclusive of analytics, automated publishing, content management and much more, it can be a relatively helpful tool, to begin with. What sets it apart from the rest of the tools is that it curates and suggests content from several industries, making it a favourite of most clients.
- Professional plan at $30/month with 25 social accounts, 2 Facebook ad accounts and 3 users.
- Small team plan at $50/month with 50 social accounts, 5 Facebook ad accounts and 5 users.
- Agency plan at $100/month with 100 social accounts, 10 Facebook ad accounts and 10 users.
- Enterprise plan at custom prices and services.
Known to be the #1 marketing calendar on our list, CoSchedule is a social media management tool that allows teams to work in easy collaboration. Besides the tools that it has to offer, it allows you to keep track of your schedule for posting and marketing, making it favourable in comparison to the rest.
- Blog calendar at $17/month with bulk schedule, WordPress integration and real-time blog and social calendar.
- Marketing calendar at $32/month with full social media management, easy rescheduling and real-time marketing calendar.
- Marketing suite at a custom price for managing marketing requests, team workflow automation and much more. Contact CoSchedule for more information.
Quuu is a content-based social media marketing tool that helps you stay updated with the latest trends in the world for content curation. It helps you create factual and interesting content whilst also giving you the ability to push your content onto broader feeds for your growth.
- Free price plan for 1 social profile, 6 content suggestions per day and 1 sharing pod.
- Pro plan at $19/month for 10 social profiles, 6 content suggestions per day/profile and 3 sharing pods.
- Business plan at $50/month for 100 social profiles, 6 content suggestions per day/profile and unlimited sharing pods.
This list would be incomplete without the addition of Crowdfire. Crowdfire has been a social media management tool that has grown to be a preferred tool for brands, businesses and even individuals starting up. With the ability to schedule and suggest content whilst also helping you in the connection of your blogs, Youtube and online stores, Crowdfire allows you to create increased social media engagement.
- Free plan with 10 scheduled posts, unlimited article and image curation, 1-day social media analytics data and 1 social account.
- Plus plan at $9.99/month with 100 scheduled posts, unlimited article and image curation, 30 days social media analytics data and 2 social accounts.
- Premium plan at $49.99/month with 100 scheduled posts, unlimited article and image curation, 30 days social media analytics data and 5 social accounts. 1 team member can be added.
- VIP plan at $99.99/month with 800 scheduled posts, unlimited article and image curation, 30 days social media analytics data and 20 social accounts. 2 team members can be added.
Think we’re missing a tool? Tell us your favorite!
Every social media tool is different. While some were built to be easy-to-use, the rest have simply grown to be a preference for agencies over time.
We’re sure that you must’ve had your own favorite along your digital marketing journey. If you feel like we’ve missed out on a tool that you consider to be your favorite, let us know! We would love to know more about the different tools that you’ve used and why you’ve loved them.