Les Brown: Super U Podcast
Our new episode of the Super U Podcast is live! The Super U Podcast delivers curated tips from top performers and thought leaders to help unlock and unleash your inner superpower. This week’s episode features Les Brown. Brown is a motivational speaker, author, radio DJ, former TV host, and former member of the Ohio House of Representatives. As a motivational speaker, he uses the catchphrase “It’s possible!” and teaches people to follow their dreams. Brown shares his 7 super tips.
Check out our Super U Podcast by clicking here. Need a sneak peek? Below are the main takeaways from the Super U Podcast: Les Brown Edition.
- It’s Possible. Say “It’s possible!” every day to yourself. It will begin to change your belief system. The way in which we operate is a manifestation of what we believe is possible. It’s about subconsciously telling yourself what you deserve and what’s possible for your life. Operate through imagination, not through memory.
- Fail Your Way to Greatness. Those who discover how to unleash their greatness have the mental resilience and courage to face failure. Most people allow their fear of failure to outweigh their desire to succeed. When you make up your mind to become unstoppable, challenge yourself to learn from your mistakes. You will then give birth to a part of yourself that you didn’t know you had.
- Understand Why You Pursue Your Goals. Remind yourself of your ‘why.’ If you know why you’re doing something, it will empower you to endure anything. It’s the mental adjustments we must make in the midst of difficulties. Leaders are empowered by change and difficulties. We have everything we need within us and we’re more powerful than anything we’re up against.
- It’s Necessary to Have a Dream. All of us were born with a purpose and have goodness within us. We have a responsibility to manifest greatness. It’s necessary to have a dream, work upon it, and develop yourself.
- Spend Your Time Wisely. If you want to lose something, then lose money because you can always get that back. You can’t get back time, nor make up for that lost time.
- The Opinions of Others Are Not Your Reality. In the process of working on your dreams, you’ll concur pain, disappointment, and defeat. In the process, you’ll discover you’re more powerful than you ever thought possible. Others may have their own opinions of you, but that doesn’t have to become your reality.
- Embrace the Challenges You Face. When changing your life or a part of your life, it’s going to be hard. Easy is never an option. When going through hardships you’ll feel unsure as to why it’s happening, After you go through that hardship, you’ll realize you were being prepared for bigger and better things.
To ensure you don’t miss future guests and tips, subscribe to our podcast by clicking here >> Super U Podcast. We hope these tips help unleash your inner superpower! Want more? Head over to our YouTube channel and watch the live version Les Brown | 7 Super Tips by clicking to YouTube here.