The Avengers: Super U Podcast
Our new episode of the Super U Podcast is live! The Super U Podcast delivers curated tips from top performers and thought leaders to help unlock and unleash your inner superpower. In honor of the premiere of Avengers: Infinity War, the newest Avengers film, we are bringing a special Super U Podcast: The Avengers Edition.
Marvel Studios, originally known as Marvel Films, is an American motion picture studio and division of The Walt Disney Company. Marvel Studios, started in 2008 with Ironman 1, has produced 19 Avenger films over the past 10 years and generated $13.9B worldwide over the same timeframe.
Click here to subscribe to the Super U Podcast. Need a sneak peek? Below are the main takeaways from The Avengers: Super U Podcast.
The Avengers’ 7 Super Tips
- Step back and ignore the noise. Everyone’s brain is noisy, and the root of suffering is following that brain noise. You can’t identify with the noise, it’s just a noise your brain makes. Oftentimes our brains don’t have anything to say that is actually going to help us. Take the time to stop, regroup, and relax. Sometimes all it takes to do your best is to pull the plug and soften the noise.
- Do what you can. If you’re losing hope, you’re not doing enough. If each one of us does one tiny thing, together we can make an incredibly powerful whole. We have an unlimited source of tools available at our fingertips. Take advantage of them and be active. Whether it’s sharing things on social media or sending funds to people and organizations, just showing up and making an impact is what’s important. Don’t fall into despair. When you feel despair, you don’t act. Set your intention the way you want to see the world and then keep living your life in a meaningful way.
- Be conscious of the movement. Great leadership sometimes requires a great ability to not do anything. Instead of constantly trying to produce actions, be conscious of what is occurring in the moment and be flexible in how things change. Knowing and understanding what is occurring in the world allows you to be more accepting and adaptable.
- Treat everyone with respect. Be careful of the toes you step on today because they could be connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow. You never know who you are going to cross paths with later in life, so it is of utmost importance to give people the respect they deserve.
- Find your passion. If you lack passion, you are not going to succeed. Evaluate your interests and find something you truly love. Work hardly feels like work when you’re doing something you’re passionate about.
- Just go for it. Don’t let fear hold you back. Determine what you want to accomplish and give it your all. You’re never going to achieve your goals if you don’t go for them.
- Know what you’re doing. Don’t wait around for someone to give you a shot. Build up your own experience, research, and practice. Success takes hard work, so understand what you want and put in the work ahead of time.
Take a look at behind-the-scenes footage on our <<Equalman YouTube Channel>>
To ensure you don’t miss future episodes, subscribe to our podcast by clicking here >> Super U Podcast. We hope these tips help unlock and unleash your inner superpower!