7 Creative Gym Marketing Techniques To Acquire New Customers Everyday
Creative Gym marketing is designed to attract new members by generating more publicity and awareness about their products and services.
To succeed in this competitive industry, you need to be creative. These 7 ideas for creative gym marketing will help you stand out from the rest of your competitors and get your message heard.
1) Get people talking about your latest challenge by creating an event that will get people talking on social media or invite influencers to take part in a workout with you, for example: organize a 10km run together and offer anyone who completes it a free month’s membership; create an obstacle course at your gym with all sorts of obstacles like parkour jumps, fire hoops, giant swings, etc. and offer to sell a month’s membership to anyone who completes it.
2) Cater for your special interest with a personal training session with you and a guest speaker. If you want people to buy more equipment and service, consider creating an event that caters to your special interest. For example, if you are a runner, set up an event that encourages runners to run together to be fit and healthy enough to take part in a race or cross country competition. You could also book the most famous or popular runner in the country and have him or her come down and train your entire gym of members.
3) Get your equipment to the limelight by organizing a competition whereby people sign up to use a particular piece of equipment for a certain amount of time (i.e. 30 days). Whoever uses it the most wins a prize (i.e. one-month membership).
4) Create an event that is designed to entice local businesses to sponsor you, for example: organize an event where participants run or walk around town collecting as many business cards as they can then at the end of the day you compare their collection with their age and whoever has collected the most wins the first prize (i.e. one-month membership).
5) Create an event that encourages your members to save money on their gym membership by offering them a chance to win a free month’s membership, for example: organize an obstacle course where people can make it through the course and win a month’s membership.
6) Use social media to get your message across in 2019. The best way to reach people is through their phones or computers, so you will have to be quick and effective with your Social Media strategy. Join Facebook right now and find out what type of posts work best for you (i.e check out this guide on Facebook engagement) and start making your content so you can show off what happens at your gym. It’s a great way to attract new members.
7) Send out an email newsletter to your members, and encourage them to forward the email to their friends or subscribers. This will help build your brand awareness and you can even put a link in your email where people can sign up for your latest campaign (i.e. “You’re invited to take part in our monthly challenge with so-and-so.”).
In conclusion, just good services will not help you to grow and expand. The above given seven techniques will definitely serve you with positive results. Give them a whirl, and let us know in the comment section about how it goes!