How to Avoid Clogging Your Computer
In spite of our best efforts to keep our computers clean, we end up storing quite a bit of trash. This is mainly in the form of programs and applications that are not very useful. We may not be using many of these applications. They start occupying precious disk and storage space. Further, many of the applications get activated by default when the computer is powered on. They keep working in the background. This leads to the usage of precious memory and other resources. If the unwanted applications are not weeded out regularly, it will only be a matter of time before the system gets clogged. This would lead to slowing down of the various critical applications. It might be okay when this happens in a home computer where games are being played or films are being watched. But should this happen in a computer on which business transactions are taking place, then it could lead to loss of revenue, loss of customers and the goodwill and reputation may also take a beating.
Hence, there is a need to find out ways by which the trashing of computers is avoided. While there are many manual ways of removing unwanted applications and programs, this takes time and it could also be complicated. Therefore, it would be a better alternative to look for some applications and software solutions that could help in removing and weeding out unwanted applications and programs. We will look at a popular application by the name iobit uninstaller portable. It is being accepted by thousands of people across the world and therefore it must certainly have something special and unique about it. We will look at the features and functionalities so that we are able to find out what it offers to customers
What Is It All About
Those who have used the iobit uninstaller portable believe that it is a comprehensive, total and impressive uninstaller. It has been designed to perform as a reliable uninstaller and according to customers, it does its job quite well. Many customers also believe that it has quite a few things more to offer when compared to many other such uninstallers that are available in the market today.
- It is an open-source and free to use uninstaller. However, the paid version has many features and it would be advisable to go in for it.
- It has a track record of removing the programs that you no longer wish to have in your system.
- It has a scientific and easy method by which users can identify the programs, applications, and software that they are not keen on having.
- It not only removes unwanted programs from your hard disk but also does a good cleaning up job. This takes care of various associated plugins and other software that might have been bundled. It also includes ad components.
- It is one of the few uninstallers in the market that clears up the leftovers that might have been left behind. Many inefficient uninstallers do not remove the entire program and some elements are left behind. These could impair the smooth functioning of the computer and could also cause other problems.
- It has a very efficient and reliable software-update feature. This ensures that the end-users are able to update the software with the latest applications.
- One the whole it is an uninstaller that offers good value for money.
- It allows the end-users to sort applications by their size, the frequency of use and other such attributes. This makes identification of junk applications quite easy.
- One of the most efficient and fastest tools for software removal and uninstalling.
- Removes every bit of the software and does not leave any residue behind.
- Both free and paid options are available
- It has a great selection of various related tools.
- It is very user-friendly
- On the whole, it is reasonably priced and offers very good value for money.
- It contains advertisements and this certainly is very irritating.
- The tools are not intelligently and logically set out.
In fine, there are reasons to believe that the IObit Uninstaller is a quality uninstaller and delivers on the promises it has made to its customers. It is robust, lean and mean and does not eat up valuable computer resources. It is available both in free and paid versions and is a must-have even for the smallest of businesses.
We hope you enjoyed this promoted piece as much as we did!