Which Platform is Best to Market Your Brand?
Instagram or YouTube? Which one is best to promote your brand? Let’s check out some of the reasons why you should use Instagram and why you may want to choose YouTube instead.
Reasons to Use Instagram
1. Any size of business can thrive using Instagram. Regardless of the size of your brand, you can leverage Instagram to promote your business and connect with your target audience.
2. Instagram instills freedom of creativity to promote your products and services. You can show the human side of your brand and share behind-the-scenes glimpses with your target audience. Give them a taste of your culture. This will help drive traffic to your website.
For instance, Manny Gutierrez is a popular beauty influencer on Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
🗣 GIVEAWAY WINNER HAS BEEN PICKED 🗣 Can we talk about miss @amika and their AMAZING packaging and products?! GIRL IM OBSESSED! Used the dry shampoo to refresh my hair and the touchable hairspray to finish it off! Such a fun brand 😍 have y’all ever used their stuff before? Well we’re giving away $1k worth of amika products and tools!!! How to enter: 🌙 Follow @amika on Insta 🌙 Leave a comment down below 🌙 Giveaway ends on 3/28. Winner will be DMd by Amika! Good luck fam! #ad #amika
3. Instagram is an interactive social media platform. It gives you an opportunity to connect and interact with your target audience. This will help you learn about their interests, likes, and dislikes. Based on these insights, you can design your content.
4. In addition to using Instagram as a marketing channel, you can also leverage this platform and keep an eye on your competitors. You can learn from their mistakes and may discover some best practices and adapt them according to your marketing campaign goals.
Reasons to Use YouTube
1. YouTube gives you the opportunity to showcase your brand and products to the whole world. However, you need to ensure that your videos reach your target audience. You will never get new customers if the wrong audience watches it.
For instance, in this video, Jacques Slade unboxed Game Of Thrones Sneakers by Dame Lillard. In just 4 days, the video was seen by more than 64K users.
2. You don’t have to necessarily create humorous videos to get the attention of your target audience. Your videos need to be informative and interesting to gain more views. When done correctly, your videos can go viral quickly.
3. YouTube videos can help you secure high ranks in search engines like Google. Why? In the description box of your videos, you can provide links to your business or products. After watching the video, they might visit your website to learn more about your business. This can lead to an increase in your search engine rankings.
4. Usually, advertising campaigns are very expensive. The best part of YouTube is that it’s free. All you need to do is create appealing videos and upload them to your channel. In fact, you can create interesting videos by using your mobile devices. So, it’s a super cost-effective marketing strategy.
You can check out this infographic to learn more about Instagram and YouTube marketing. It will help you decide on the best suited social platform for your brand.