Tony Robbins: Super U Podcast
Our new episode of the Super U Podcast is live! The Super U Podcast delivers curated tips from top performers and thought leaders to help unlock and unleash your inner superpower. This week’s episode features Tony Robbins. Robbins has grown into a life-coaching empire, persuading the masses by using his brash personality and insightful real-life scenarios. He has sold over 15M books and 50M million audio programs and has sold-out seminars across the globe, not to mention he’s involved in 31 companies (12 that he actively manages).
Robbins shares his 7 super tips and you can also listen to the Super U Podcast by clicking here. Need a sneak peek? Below are the main takeaways from the Super U Podcast: Tony Robbins Episode.
- Create Achievable Goals. In order to go from where you are now to where you’d like to go financially, you need to have a realistic goal. Numbers tend to get jumbled in our heads, so focus on financial security. We want to be in a place where we don’t have to work. If you love what you do, you’ll work harder and enjoy it along the way.
- Anticipation Is The Ultimate Advantage. If you know the road ahead, then you have an incredible power called anticipation. Leaders anticipate and losers react. Most aspects of our lives are predictable. Take the time to study and prepare for the future and avoid getting caught up in the day-to-day. Put a strategy in place, especially in business.
- Prime Yourself. If you don’t have 10 minutes to yourself, then you don’t have a life. Consistently remind yourself of what you are grateful for and wire yourself to be happy. If we don’t take control of our environment, it takes control of us.
- 4. Raise Your Standard. The only thing that changes our life long-term is raising our standards. All of us in life have things we want. We typically don’t get what we want; we get what we have to have. When we are no longer willing to tolerate, that’s when change happens. The difference in people is their standards.
- Decide. Commit. Resolve. Life changes occur when you make a decision. Make decisions when you are in a passionate stage; when you have momentum. A decision is the first step, you then have to commit to it for the long-term, no matter if it’s hard or easy. Once committed, then you reach the resolve stage– it’s done. Massive action is the cure-all.
- Success Without Fulfillment Is Failure. Fulfillment is as unique as art. What one person may think is beautiful, another person may see as ugly. If you’re making others happy but not yourself, this isn’t fulfillment and you should do something else.
- Progress Equals Happiness. Progress moves us forward. In finance, progress is everything. First, pick a number. For example, once a month I’m going to set this much money aside. Progress will make you feel better about the future.
To ensure you don’t miss future guests and tips, subscribe to our podcast by clicking here >> Super U Podcast. We hope these tips help unleash your inner superpower! Want more? Head over to our YouTube channel and watch the live version Tony Robbins | 7 Super Tips by clicking to YouTube here.