Justin Timberlake: Super U Podcast
Our new episode of the Super U Podcast is live! The Super U Podcast delivers curated tips from top performers and thought leaders to help unlock and unleash your inner superpower. This week’s episode features Justin Timberlake. JT is an American singer-songwriter, actor, dancer, and record producer. Throughout his solo career, Timberlake has sold over 32M albums and 56M singles globally, making him one of the world’s best-selling music artists, and is often cited as a pop icon. Time has named him one of the 100 most influential people in the world.
Timberlake shares his 7 super tips and you can listen to the Super U Podcast by clicking here. Need a sneak peek? Below are the main takeaways from the Super U Podcast: Justin Timberlake Episode.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Foolish. Your critics do not count; their words do not count. You won’t ever fade, so stay foolish, stay hungry, dream, work hard and maybe one day you’ll be called an innovator.
- Impossible is Potential. Like Muhammad Ali once said, “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion.” You will make mistakes and fall down, but what you do after that fall is how we make history.
- Be Different. Everything that you get bullied for or if you feel weird in some ways is essentially what’s going to make you sexy as an adult. Being an individual has a greater impact.
- Always Be a Beginner. If you’re not learning from something you’re doing, then you’ve done it before. Do something different even if it’s within the same medium. As a beginner, you’re able to learn something entirely new.
- Stay Grounded. You have to be able to separate who you are from what you do. At the end of the day, we all put our pants on the same way. Don’t let success cloud your vision of who you are.
- Put All of Yourself into Something. Something worth having is putting all of yourself into. Work on your passion when no one else is looking and become comfortable with it. Then, when it’s time to step on stage, you can forget everything and be in the moment.
- Give Service to Others. Be generous, be kind, and be fair. It’s not just the right thing to do but the good thing to do. We should be part of the solution and not part of the problem.
To ensure you don’t miss future guests and tips, subscribe to our podcast by clicking here >> Super U Podcast. We hope these tips help unleash your inner superpower! Want more? Head over to our YouTube channel and watch the live version Justin Timberlake | 7 Super Tips by clicking to YouTube here.