Michelle Obama: Super U Podcast
Our new episode of the Super U Podcast is live! The Super U Podcast delivers curated tips from top performers and thought leaders to help unlock and unleash your inner superpower. This week’s episode features Michelle Obama. Michelle is a lawyer, writer, former first lady, and wife of the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama. Michelle has devoted her life to advocating for families, higher education, and service members. As a positive role model for all women, Michelle shares her 7 best tips.
Check out our Super U Podcast by clicking here. Need a sneak peek? Here are the main takeaways from the Super U Podcast: Michelle Obama Edition.
- Prioritize Yourself. Don’t focus on other people’s journeys to success; find your own journey. Keep priorities in line and protect yourself and your time. If you don’t, other people will.
- Don’t Fear Failure. Be open to taking risks because failure is the key to success. Be confident in yourself and don’t let doubts and fears prevent you from reaching your potential. Be bold with your intelligence and accept help when needed.
- Stay True to Yourself. Be authentic and don’t let other people dictate your decisions. If you stay true to yourself and what you are passionate about, you will feel free. The noise does not define you; you do.
- Keep Moving Forward. Never be embarrassed about your struggles and never view challenges as a disadvantage. Overcoming adversity is one of your biggest advantages. Resilience and perseverance are useful traits to have.
- Do Not Be Afraid to Fail. Fear is the thing that holds others back. You don’t have to be perfect. The only way to succeed in life and to learn is to fail. Failure itself is not what is significant; it is what you do after that failure that counts. Do you quit or do you challenge yourself to step outside of your comfort zone?
- Strive for Excellence. The question is not whether or not you will face issues, but rather how will you respond when you do face these issues. Will you get angry and give up, or will you take a deep breath and work harder? Choose love and choose excellence. Don’t cut corners. Give 100% every time because it is the most powerful thing you can do.
- Choose Your Own Path. Hold onto your values and follow your own moral compass. When doing this, you will only have to live up to your own expectations. Think: What inspires you? How do you want to give back? Take a deep breath and choose the path you love. Act with both your mind and heart.
To ensure you don’t miss future guests and tips, subscribe to our podcast by clicking here >> Super U Podcast. We hope these tips help unleash your inner superpower! Want more? Head over to our YouTube channel and watch the live version Michelle Obama | 7 Super Tips by clicking to YouTube here.
Recommended: Obama Graduation Speech