Steve Jobs: Super U Podcast
Our new episode of the Super U Podcast is live! The Super U Podcast delivers curated tips from top performers and thought leaders to help unlock and unleash your inner superpower. This week’s episode features tips from Steve Jobs. This entrepreneur co-founded Apple and has many useful tips. Although he passed away in 2011, his legacy still remains — he changed the music, computer, film, and wireless industries. He talked about connecting the dots and being firm in your destination, but flexible in your path.
Click here to subscribe to the Super U Podcast. Need a sneak peek? Below are the main takeaways from the Steve Jobs: Super U Podcast.
Steve Jobs’ 7 Super Tips
- Follow Your Curiosity. You cannot connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them looking backward. You have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future, which will give you the confidence to follow your heart even if leads you off the well-worn path. This will make all the difference.
- Change Life. Life is limited. Once you discover that life was made up by people that are not smarter than you, you can mold and change it. Shake off the notion that life is just meant to be lived, but embrace it and make your mark on the world. You will never be the same.
- Be on Guard Against Arrogance. Arrogance occurs once you become successful. You can learn from what you have already seen. Life can get difficult, but you have to move on and see the other opportunities that arise from it.
- Have Passion for What You Do. Any rational person would give up. If you don’t love what you do, you will give up. Success is built with perseverance and love.
- Find What You Love. Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick, but don’t lose faith. You have to find what you love because this will keep you going. Work is going to fill a large part of your life, so it’s crucial to do what you love. If you haven’t found this love yet, keep looking. Don’t ever settle.
- Be Willing to Fail. Don’t be afraid to ask something of someone. Most people don’t pick up the phone and call. Acting will separate you from the rest. So be willing to crash and burn. If you are afraid of failing, you won’t get far.
- Be Passionate. The difference between the people who succeed and the people who don’t is that successful people don’t give up. You have to be passionate about what you do because it’s difficult. Don’t give up and you will succeed.
Take a look at behind-the-scenes footage on our <<Equalman YouTube Channel>>
To ensure you don’t miss future episodes, subscribe to our podcast by clicking here >> Super U Podcast. We hope these tips help unlock and unleash your inner superpower!