Combining the Power of Tarot Cards and Marketing Automation to Fuel Business Growth
Marketing automation has been helping businesses achieve their business goals for quite some time now. It utilizes a technology that lets you automate and manage repetitive marketing tasks to make the business more efficient, accurate, and successful. It automates sending out better-targeted and monitored campaigns that generate, nurture, and retain customers.
However, marketing automation doesn’t work for all businesses. In the words of Bill Gates, “The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.”
This means that not all businesses are ready to make use of its benefits. If the business has no structure or an efficient internal system, chances are, it will just waste hard-earned cash in marketing automation integration. So how can you use marketing automation to achieve the efficiency that you want for your business? While it doesn’t sound like it, a free tarot reading may prove to be the solution you’re looking for.
Believe it or not, Tarot cards can help you enjoy the benefits of marketing automation. Tarot cards are more than just cards because they can provide you with signs which you can use when coming up with important business decisions. Being able to sneak a peek at what the future holds for your business can help you use marketing automation to target your customers more effectively and formulate a better marketing campaign.
Meanwhile, marketing automation platforms can boost the overall efficiency at the workplace. With a good internal system, adopting this trend is especially needed if:
- Your database is overflowing with leads and you or your team can no longer handle them. Managing even hundreds of leads is already inefficient when done manually. You can use the time allocated for manual lead management to more important marketing efforts, as marketing automation can automate this process. Marketing automation has a smart technology that can segment your leads based on its qualifications, and do the necessary workflows after.
- You have a low ratio of leads that translate to conversions and you want to increase your conversion percentage. Marketing automation automates your nurturing campaigns to increase efficiency. It can deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time.
- You want to capture and generate more leads. Marketing automation allows you to capture and generate more qualified leads by allowing your business to exchange relevant content for valuable customer information.
- You want to generate better ROI from digital marketing. Marketing automation poses a good future for the health of your business’ financial status. Yes, you may have to spend again for marketing automation software costs, but it just might be the last tool you invest in for your marketing needs!
- You want to increase your customer retention rate. Marketing automation makes it easy for you to keep your customers loyal to your brand by keeping them engaged through a tailored follow-up sequence. This can even help your loyal customers to be brand advocates, which brings significant value to your brand.
If you believe that your business needs to adopt marketing automation to maximize success, there is much different marketing automation software you can look into that offer an array of features based on the size of your business. If your business is not yet ready, go work for it to be ready with the help of Tarot cards. You definitely don’t want your business to be the last to leverage this technology!