Why Work with Software Development Leaders Certified by Google?
When deciding to work with a software house, pay extra attention to their experience and competencies. Read this article to understand the benefits!
Why Choose A Certified Software House
Have you ever wondered what benefits working with software houses would give you? Although there are many of them, at the very beginning it is worth emphasizing that such a choice should be made carefully. Only an experienced software house is able to answer your questions in an adequate way. Additionally, with the right house, you can be sure that the final effect will be carried out in a professional manner and in accordance with current standards.
On the internet there are many lists presenting the top software houses. If you follow them, you will surely find many interesting offers that promise you a successful project and an easy entry into the digital market.
If you want to be sure that you’re making the right choice, it is worth basing your decision not only on popular opinion, but also the certifications of the company. There are software houses that have official designations from giants such as Google. These types of software houses provide an even longer list of benefits that will be discussed in this article. You will find many software development leaders certified by Google online.
The Advantages of Working With A Certified Software House
There are many benefits of choosing a professional software house and we have prepared a list of the most important ones:
- Evolutionary maintenance: Support throughout the growth of the company
- Economical: Saves time and productivity in the long term. Expenses are reduced because you don’t have to renew licenses for all your users.
- Cost reduction: Business software allows you to optimize and automate processes in order to increase productivity and, as a result, reduce costs. Recurring tasks can be simplified thanks to custom software. This allows you to focus on your core business. Data entry, for example, is a repetitive task in any company. Human errors are quite frequent and can slow down the company’s productivity. Customized software can help you considerably reduce the number of errors because the data entry process will have been simplified or even automated.
- Increase revenues: The development of business software can help you manage your website and your physical stores. Thanks to this, you can manage your company’s data and, as a result, optimize your management in order to increase your income (management of stocks, supply, production, etc).
- Adapted to your company’s needs: Unlike mass-market software (Microsoft Office, etc.), custom software includes the functionalities you really need. In addition, your constraints and the specificities of your business are integrated into it.
How to Make Your Decision
To make the best choice, we recommend answering a few questions and outlining specific expectations.
First, analyze your needs and the internal problems of your company. Write out the technical specifications of your custom software with estimated development time and cost. You will have to confirm those specifications so that your provider can start the development phase.
Gather customer feedback and conduct tests to validate the conformity between the proposed solution and the specifications. Make users familiar with your software and follow-up accordingly to their needs.
In order to define your needs, we advise you to draw up a set of specifications listing all of the company’s issues and the objectives which your business software must work towards. Of course, web agencies can help you in the writing of your specifications. For this, you might want to organize meetings to define your issues and needs. Following this, the agency can take charge of writing your specifications according to your expectations and technical specificities.
The advantage of custom-made software is that it is scalable, even if your long-term needs are not yet completely defined. You will be able to evolve your tool by adding new functionalities to it, which you may not necessarily have thought of from the beginning.
As we stated previously, having your software custom-built has many advantages for your company. The tasks are simplified thanks to process optimization and users of your software will no longer be burdened with features they don’t need. This allows you to increase productivity, reduce expenses and focus on your core business.
This article has been published in accordance with Socialnomics’ disclosure policy.