Likes.io Review & Alternatives: Don’t Buy Fake Followers
Social media has changed the way we perform our daily tasks, market our products, and earn. A huge number of people have shifted to the online methods of revenue generation by using social media which has made sites providing third-party services popular. A large number of people use these services to gain social media engagement and get a boost. However, they end up harming their accounts because they choose the wrong sites. What do we mean by ‘wrong sites’?
Well, a number of third-party service providers do not have any consideration for their client’s account and use fake or spam accounts or bots to deliver the services. The algorithms of most of the social media platforms consider this as negative and might end up shadow banning or suspending these accounts. Hence, users end up losing their accounts and hard-earned money. Beware of these sites that do more harm than good.
Likes.io is one such site that we found on the web and has been used by a large number of people. Before you proceed with your decision of availing Likes.io’s services, we would urge you to go through this article. Reading the article will help you gain insights into their delivery style and expose the negatives. In the end, you will be saved from making a bad investment and will not lose your time, money, and efforts that you could have invested somewhere else. We would also suggest some alternatives that you can seek and get a better return on your investment.
Average Customer Rating: 2 out of 5
Let us have a look at the services provided by Likes.io and analyze them.
As is widely known, Instagram is one of the fastest-growing social media platforms on the web and high engagement on the platform proves to be useful. However, Likes.io’s packages for Instagram are badly planned and would not help you much. When you compare Likes.io with other websites available on the web, the most noticeable point is the price of the packages. Generally, people buy Likes.io’s services for a low price but often forget about the quality. With Likes.io, it is a trade-off between price and quality. These packages do not provide high-quality engagement, decreasing the quality of your account ultimately.
Unlike other sites, Likes.io focuses on providing services for Instagram and does not provide services for other popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Cons of using Likes.io’s services:
- Low Delivery Speed – Likes.io promises to deliver packages as soon as possible so that they could kickstart the client’s journey at the earliest. However, most clients say that Likes.io did not start the delivery as promised.
- Very Pricey for the Quality – If you compare the services of Likes.io to those from other websites, you would see that Likes.io has priced the packages at a higher rate. Hence, it is not the best choice in case you are on a budget.
- Not Suited for Beginners – When someone is new to social media and does not have a stable revenue from the same, they might not want to invest in pricey services. Hence, Likes.io’s packages are not suited for beginners.
- Poor Retention Rate – Whenever you invest in your social media, it is very likely that you would like to see that the followers or likes you spent money on, stick around. With Likes.io, it is very probable that the services will go away.
- No Drop Protection – Unlike other professional service providers, Likes.io does not have a drop protection guarantee. This means that the company does not take any responsibility for the disappearing services.
- No Refund Policy – Likes.io does not have a refund policy meaning that in circumstances where you lose followers or likes or face any other issues, the site will not refund your purchase.
- Unresponsive Customer Support – For all professional third-party service providers available on the web, a responsive and dedicated customer support is important to guarantee customer satisfaction. However, Likes.io’s customer support is unresponsive and takes too long to respond. This is very contrasting to their promises.
- Very Inconsistent – Likes.io promises fast delivery but does not fulfil its promises. Moreover, you cannot predict how long the delivery of your purchased services will take. For larger orders, the delivery takes place in parts and the delivery of each part takes varied time.
Why You Should Not Choose Likes.io
We looked at some of the cons of buying services from Likes.io. However, if you are still not convinced and need more reasons, let us have a look at some more.
- Likes.io uses bots or spam accounts to deliver your services. This means that the engagement you get is not real and harms your engagement rate ultimately.
- Likes.io takes a long time to deliver its services and you cannot track your package. This means that there is no way by which you can stay updated on your order’s details.
- The customer support is unresponsive and takes too long to respond. This means that there is a high chance that your reputation on social media might face damage before they take any action or help you.
- They do not have any refund policy, meaning that you will not get back your investment if anything goes wrong or you have any issues with the delivery. Thus, Likes.io does not take any accountability and does not care about you getting value for your investment.
- The site only offers packages for Instagram. Hence, you need to refer to other sites if you want solutions for all of your social media needs.
Thus, Likes.io harms your account’s engagement and does not provide your account with the high-quality services it deserves after such a huge engagement. Hence, it is better to steer clear of Likes.io’s services and refer to other third-party service providers available on the web.
Pricings of Likes.io’s Packages:
Instagram Likes – The packages for Instagram Likes on Likes.io start at $2.94 for 50 likes and go up to $1324.95 for 30000 likes.
Instagram Auto Likes – These Auto Likes packages from Likes.io start at $19.98 for 50 auto likes and go up to $5999.99 for 10000 auto likes.
Instagram Followers – You can buy Instagram followers packages from Likes.io starting at $5.94 for 100 followers and up to $699.98 for 25000 followers.
Instagram Views – The packages for Instagram Views at Likes.io start at $3.98 for 500 views and go up to $999.98 for 10000000 views.
Thus, Likes.io’s packages are on the pricier end compared to the amount and the quality of the services they provide. So, let us look at some of the options that you could avail so as to get the best out of your engagement.
Better Alternatives to Likes.io
Since you are now educated on the risks that your account might face with Likes.io’s services, let us have a look at some of the popular alternatives that are available on the web, providing you with value for your engagement.
Viralyft has a refund policy, is affordable, and uses real and high-quality accounts to deliver you the engagement and social media presence your account or brand needs.
GetViral provides social media services for nearly every social media platform that you can think of and is a one stop shop for your social media needs.
Irrespective of the reason you want social media services for or your budget, SocialPackages has plans for you that you can buy for a higher engagement.
ViewsExpert is a third-party service provider that utilizes its vast network to promote your account so that the engagement you get is completely real and of high quality.
Thus, you could invest in better options so as to save money, time, and effort. The packages from these sites will help you witness real social media growth.
As we have discussed above, Likes.io’s services come with a lot of risks and would not solve your social media needs. Alternatively, you could avail of the services of the third-party service providers we have mentioned above. This would save your money, time, and effort, and would prove to be a good investment for your social media account. We hope this article helped clear up your doubts to make better decisions.
This article has been published in accordance with Socialnomics’ disclosure policy.