The Big List of Twitter Marketing Tools
People follow brands on Twitter. Marketers actively use this microblogging platform to generate leads, drive traffic and build a loyal customer base. Brands that use Twitter for customer service gain 19% in customer satisfaction while promoted tweets boost up to 29% in offline sales. Here are some of the Twitter marketing tools to give a head start to your Twitter marketing efforts.
1 – Audiense
Audiense is one of the most popular Twitter marketing platforms that helps reach your ideal target audience by identifying the right influencers and measuring the impact. Here are some of the prominent ways in which this tool can boost your Twitter marketing efforts:
- It lets you pinpoint specific audiences along with the size of market for greater engagement.
- You can create remarkable experiences and increase your market share.
- It lets you integrate various acquisition strategies on a single platform to deliver micro-targeted organic and paid campaigns.
- You can easily increase the profile of your business with a highly targeted Twitter advertisement which in turn boosts your brand awareness and loyalty.
2 – Followerwonk
Followerwonk is a great tool for analyzing your Twitter feed, profile, followers, as well as competitors. Here are some features provided:
- You can track every change to your Twitter social graph and get statistics about your followers and competitors.
- Record and explore every new relationship by sorting all of your Twitter followers by name, days on Twitter, tweet count, etc.
- You can search Twitter bios to get detailed information about your followers, their location and their tweet.
(Search Twitter bios by entering relevant keyword and get the sorted list)
3 – RiteTag
RiteTag is an useful tool that lets you check popular hashtags quickly before your send your tweet. It also saves time and makes the most of your tweets by evaluating the influencers on a tag and how many times they are using each of them.
Let us see how RiteTag helps in marketing your brand.
- Get instant feedback on your hashtag choices.
- Get notifications when new hashtag emerge for your topic.
- It provides vibrant and engaging feed to automate your Twitter social posting.
- It schedule your tweets with instant images, CTAs and hashtags.
(Auto enhance your post with a click)
4 – Twitonomy
Twitonomy is a very robust tool that gives various methods of Twitter analysis as well as for your competitors account. Here are some of the featured offered by this tool:
- Enables you to download your followers and following lists in Excel format.
- Maintains your don’t follow back followers list.
- You can get complete visual analytics on others mentions, tweets, retweets, replies and hashtags.
(Measure your success and find influencers on Twitter)
Klear is a Twitter marketing solution by which you can monitor and analyze your brand presence. It is used to compare your Twitter marketing strategies with your key competitors. Here is how klear can help to boost your marketing efforts:
- You can identify, interact and measure influencers effectively.
- It gives a clear overview of the demographics that matches your account.
- Track ROI based on your selected influencers.
- You can also search the most influential people in certain categories.
(An example demonstrating the most influential people in cycling from U.K)
6 – Tweetdeck
Tweetdeck is a high powered Twitter tool for tracking, arranging and interacting with your audiences. You can swiftly swipe between multiple profiles and send DM or manage all interactions at one go.
Tweetdeck enhances your marketing efforts in the following manner.
- Helps in monitoring various timelines in a single interface.
- You can schedule future posts to be posted at an appropriate time.
- It eliminates unwanted noise by muting selected users.
- It utilizes intuitive keyboard shortcuts for effective navigation.
(Get alerts and desktop notifications with Tweetdeck)
7 – Pablo
Pablo is a great tool for posting images with quotes. Pablo helps Twitter marketers by offering the below mentioned features.
- Free and easy to use tool.
- You can create images for your next social media post in under 30 seconds.
- You can either use stock images and upload your own JPEG and PNG images.
(Design engaging images for Twitter marketing)
- Create event invites, other image based notices and sell items.
8 – SocialBearing
With Social Bearing you will have all the information you need to make the right decisions regarding your Twitter campaign. Some valuable features of SocialBearing are as follows:
- Helpful in viewing top influencers, hashtags and mentions.
- Used to sort tweets by language, reach and engagements.
- Helps to export Twitter charts and graphs.
- Shows all public tweets by type and source.
(Showing all public tweets as per your query)
9 – SocialQuant
Social Quant is the best tool to get you followers. You don’t need to follow people manually by hand. It even has an algorithm that uses keywords to find and connect with the accounts that matter to you.
Improve your Twitter marketing results and get more leads and sales for your business with SocialQuant:
- Focus on targeted relevant followers to increase your Twitter size community.
- Share the keywords that are driving your follower growth via big data analytics to make better marketing decisions for your business.
- Build brand awareness by generating a big Twitter following.
- Find the most likely people who really want to get engaged with your content.
(Finds the most relevant people for engagement)
10 – Postplanner
Post Planner has the ability to setup a queue schedule where you can set rules on what days & times you want a post to go out. This tool is a real time saver with various features.
- Discover the right content for your audience by keyword, hashtag or Twitter handle.
- Creates perfect posting times and adds them to your plan with its algorithm.
- Offers an extensive image library so that you can select images according to your posts.
- You can even reach new users by reposting old messages.
(Create a plan for your pages and accounts, then plug in your content streams)
Understand and unlock the power of Twitter by leveraging the power of the above mentioned tools. Which tools do you use for Twitter marketing? Please let me know in the comments below.