Why Consider Angular Js and Node Js for Your Next Web/Mobile App Development
Here we will gain a deep understanding of why you should consider AngularJS and Node.js mobile apps and web development, along with their real-time examples and benefits.
Using the command of a <script> tag, one can add it to an HTML page, extend HTML attributes and bind data with Expressions. Users can thus add dynamic views in their web applications and integrate it via MVW (Model-View-Whatever) architecture and components.
Top Examples of Businesses Using AngularJS
IBM Worklight, IBM’s brilliant MobileFirst Platform Foundation, adapts their high-end data and analytics services to mobile platforms. They called AngularJS to optimize the conventional look, feel and overall dynamics between both web and mobile versions.
The world-renowned British news daily, The Guardian, is the most trusted and top-rated online newspaper in Great Britain whose website has a staggering 42M visitors, being amongst the five most widely read around the world. To enable the news-style endless scrolling search results on its website, the Guardian was implemented as an AngularJS application coupled with RxJS extension. AngularJS beautifully supports dynamic Grid, the image management system that is capable of storing over 3M files with 20K being added daily.
Frequently used by freelancers as a perfect way to transfer and withdraw money, PayPal is the world’s most reliable dynamic electronic payment systems. It is active in over 200 countries supporting more than 25 currencies. PayPal leveraged AngularJS for developing its website and crafting smooth PayPal Checkout system components such as payment mode (CC) activation, payment review, sidebars, etc.
An original American streaming entertainment service, Netflix provides users the best online environment to watch online movies and TV shows on various devices. Netflix has seized 98.75M subscribers with availability in 130 countries around the world. They used AngularJS to monitor the security of AWS in frontend and AngularDart for data presentation.
Benefits of using AngularJS
As AngularJS is a web application development framework that offers the best of JS. Some of its stupendous benefits are:
- Supports a wider community
- Boundless opportunities for developers and clients
- Simplified development of dynamic web apps
- Quick bug fixing solutions
- Generous library of modules
- Easy to understand and maintain
- Custom and versatile solutions
- Rapid app development cycle
- Comprehensive Testing
- Content projection support
- Automation of common development tasks
- CLI prompts to expedite decision making
- Automatic adjustment of reflect metadata polyfill for improved app performance
Top examples of Node.js apps
Being a successful professional networking system later bought by Microsoft for $26B, LinkedIn has over 450M members. The mobile app of LinkedIn has a backend system built using Node.js.
Node.js fulfilled their expectations of both performance and scalability. Node.js has helped the company with:
- Resources optimization and server economy
- Impressive traffic handling capacity
- Enhanced Client-side performance speed
Registering voluminous growth, Uber has emerged as the notable Node.js app example. To meet the company’s rapidly growing size and demand, they needed a reliable interface system for both customers and drivers. Node.js offers scalability and data processing capacity.
Uber chose Node.js due to:
- Agile and reliable solution for processing massive data
- Efficient error analysis and code deployment
- Rapid improvements from open source community
PayPal developers could write Node.js application two times faster with 33% less code. This is the reason why millions of people worldwide are entrusting PayPal with their payments.
Benefits of using Node.js framework
Node.js unifies language, data, and all resources, making a developer’s job quite easy.
Check out the list of diverse gains with Node.js:
- Speed and agility (due to Google JS engine)
- Support of wide community
- Fast Data streaming
- Ideally Zero time between HTTP requests and responses
- Real-time apps development (client-side and server-side)
- Unified database queries
- Easy-to-understand and fast coding
- Comprehensive testing
- Proxy server ability
- Open-source NPM repository
- Fast development cycles
- Business logic on the server
- Ideal solution for Android devices
Bottom line: Add value to your business
Many a time the nemesis to enterprise downfall is the business application being the direct replica of their website, which results in poor customer interactions and conversions. To add real value to your business, you need to know what web/mobile application development technology will bring in place a high-performance, agile and scalable business application with the best mobile user experience.
AngularJS is used to build single-page client-side web applications and Node.js is suitable for server-side applications. Both are open-source tools. You can even create isomorphic web applications that leverage the same language on the back and front-ends though with unique architectural structure and functionality.