The Easiest and Fastest Way to Build a Professional Website
Suppose you don’t want to pay big money for a web designer or just want complete control of your website. The best way to save money and take complete creative control is to create your own site with a low-cost host, such as iPage.
You will have access to plenty of easy-to-use tools to make a professional looking site and the cost won’t put much of a dent in your budget. Here are more reasons to pursue building your own site with a low-cost host.
Advantages of All-In-One Web Hosts
There are many advantages to using all-in-one web hosts including:
- Use pre-designed colorful eye-catching templates.
- Get the benefit of SEO marketing without in-depth search knowledge.
- Have access to plenty of user-friendly tools that speed up the design process.
- Keep content fresh by effortless uploading new blogs, photos, and other media.
- Create mobile-friendly web pages without learning code.
Additionally, you won’t have to worry about running out of web space, because you can easily upgrade your site and following grows. It’s easy to add features that monetize your site, either with ads or an online store, using Google AdWords and PayPal integration. You can build a site quickly and start testing content by studying your analytics.
It’s possible to create the foundation of your site within a day and then easily add fresh content from there. Another huge advantage is that the host will provide phone and email support in case you have questions or need direction.
Building a website is fun, but it’s hard work if you have to do it from scratch. Creating layouts and navigation tools alone can take days or weeks. Although learning HTML and CSS only takes a few lessons to grasp, both techniques can become eyesores that slow down and take the thrill out of content creation.
But if all you have to worry about is dragging and dropping elements and typing content, web development can be accelerated and more exciting. Bypassing the tedious tasks that the user never sees anyway, allows you to concentrate on what matters most to search engines and followers.
Steps to Creating a Winning Website
Once you’ve bought a domain and signed up for a low-cost web host that offers easy-to-use web design tools, you need to plan out your website, either on a sheet of paper or envision it in your mind. Most of the process will be trial and error, as you will likely want to make changes and refinements over time. Here are important steps to remember:
- Make your home page layout easy to understand for anyone, using drag and drop templates.
- Establish a clear vision for different sections so that your menu will make sense.
- Organize all your photos in a folder with relevant file names.
- Base your content on keyword phrases that don’t have much online competition for SEO purposes.
- Upload content on a regular basis that can be shared on social media.
If you don’t have time to build your own website, but still want to use a low-cost web host like iPage, consider low-cost web design options such as hiring a student, crowdsourcing or bartering your services.
Web development doesn’t have to be a time-consuming ordeal. Part of the reason some websites take a long time to build is because each page is written with HTML. Using a low-cost web host that doesn’t require HTML knowledge is the easiest and fastest way to build a website. Once you’ve launched the site be sure to keep adding pages and promoting it through various methods, such as social media, email, and marketing materials.