Recommended Tools for Social Media Marketing
Out of a range of essential things that businesses require for survival and growth, marketing is the most important activity that is responsible for the creation of brand name and awareness. Throughout history, businesses in every industry spends a major chunk of their total budget on marketing because they are well aware of the fact that if marketing is not done well, the business could be at a risk of being driven out of the market. There are multiple ways in which business decide to market their business with social media marketing being the most popular and probably the cheapest one.
The advancement in information technology and rapid growth in social media users meant that there could be no better platform than this to grow your business. The reach could be maximum by using efficient social media marketing strategies which does not cost much. However, there are a number of tools available to help you in social media marketing. Without the use of these tools, the social media marketing cannot be very effective and so you are highly encouraged to use them in your strategies. The tools are not only convenient but also saves ample amount of time that you can spend elsewhere more productively.
From a range of tools available, following are the best ones you must try and your social media marketing will become very efficient:
- Social Clout: Analysis is the most important requirement for the success of any strategy because it helps you evaluate the effectiveness of any strategy that you have been applying. Social Clout is a tool that makes this analysis efficient because it tracks the engagement of posts and the social media return on investment. It reveals the demographic distribution i.e. the demographic group with best engagement and so on. By analyzing such pieces of information, it will become easier to decide if the current strategy needs any changes or not.
- Buffer: Another widely used and excellent tools that you must use for social media marketing is buffer. It is a solution to your problem of having a number of social media accounts and managing them actively simultaneously. With Buffer, you can share the content simultaneously across different social media accounts including Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn. It also consists of some excellent guide for beginners who have little knowhow of social media marketing. So use Buffer in the most efficient way to benefit from it.
- Edgar: The main idea behind Edgar is to recycle social media updates so that the best ones are not vanished after a few days of being on top of the page. It is quite obvious that as you keep posting new pictures and promotional content on the page every day, the older posts get buried underneath very quickly. For this reason, Edgar provides its users with a whole library in which social media marketers can store their posts and schedule them according to their own convenience. This way, the posts can be recycled and get the attention they deserve.
- Canva: The most important posts to attract a majority of social media users involve images and graphics which is quite complicated to design. Graphic designers charge a significant amount of money to design them and since startups do not have enough budget initially, Canva can do the job. Canva is an excellent, easy-to-use designing tool that any social media marketing person with minimum knowhow of designing can use. With Canva, you can design images according to your requirements using the various templates, fonts and colors available.The fact that Canva is free to use often leads to the doubt that it may not be able to create very attractive images and hence would not gain traffic. However, some of the major sites like Buzzfeed has been using Canva for their image posts and they attracted monthly approximately half a billion visits. So make your posts attractive using this tool and make the reach maximum.
- Socedo: With Socedo, you can use a demand generation system that will help you in discovering, engaging and qualifying prospects through social media. The result of using Socedo for this purpose is the increased revenue at scale. What makes Socedo stand out from others is the fact that it takes timing and relevance into consideration unlike many other ways used for lead generation. By using user-generated signals from Twitter as well as job titles and location, Socedo automatically generates leads of users interested in your space. You can then leave personalized messages to the people in leads as they had shown interest in your business.
- Feedly: Finally, Feedly is an excellent tool and is one of the most popular tools for social media marketing. An RSS aggregator, Feedly is capable of gathering all your desired blogs and content at one place so that when their author publishes a new one, it will automatically appear in your feed. As a social media marketing person, you can benefit significantly from Feedly because it will allow you to stay up-to-date with latest trends in any industry according to which you can alter your posts and targeted audience. Feedly is also capable of integrating with other tools like Buffer for optimum efficiency.
While these six are the best tools you must be using, you shall not limit yourself to one or two of them. The main purpose of introducing you to the best six is so that you can use a sensible combination and devise an efficient social media marketing strategy for your business. These tools will be helpful regardless of the scale of your business operations and the industry. You may have to spend some money on buying the tools but many are free. Also, this investment is worth your time and money because the results are more or less guaranteed.
Author bio: Jessica Morris is the innovation analyst at a multinational textile firm. She studied IT and psychology in graduate school at Essay help uk and is very passionate about innovation.