In the evolving market, different strategies to keep companies afloat, one of the emergent trends is influencer marketing. This is the process in which the focus is on one individual or a certain selected group of individuals, each of whom is made a “thrust” area of marketing. Instead of targeting the entire market as a whole, the focus is on these thrust individuals, who can potentially affect and alter the perception of a particular brand or product, by creating a need and demand through their own influence. Just think of that last time a celebrity endorsed a product and you felt the urge to get it for yourself, and you’ll begin to see how it works.
Find out what influencer outreach is all about
Influencer outreach is all the rage right now, primarily because it is serves as an arbitrage and helps companies get completely natural advertising through real life personalities. If your best friend endorses a certain doctor, would you go to that particular doctor or would you choose someone unknown? Exactly! Influencer outreach program provides a boosts to SERP ratings on Google, helps promote companies without making it too advertisement-y for the wary customer and generates great results overall. Best of all, it is track-able with organic links and is also so “in” with the hip and tech savvy online crowd, especially those on Facebook and other such social media platforms.
The best influencer marketing platforms
There are several reasons why new and more evolved influencer marketing platforms are being developed to keep up with this current demand. Here’s our comprehensive list of the five best influencer marketing platforms of choice:
- WordPerks: To Enable Better outreach for Brands and Influencers
- Exposely: Providing Brands with the Opportunity to create adverts, promotional campaigns based on social media.
- TapInfluence: Offers brand engagement opportunities, enter revenue exchange services, etc.
- Totems: Helping brands reach Instagram, with hashtag creation facilities, and complete tasks based on arranged compensations.
- VidRocket: Allows you to partner with YouTube in order to reach out to viewers with official videos, and with campaigns that provide compensation upon completion.
Learn about influencer marketing strategies
Like most methods of building links, influencer marketing strategies combine the factors of basic layout, outreach programs, and influence gain. There’s an easy to follow guideline to help you get the most of it:
- Begin by knowing your influencers. A little research on their background, brand value, things they identify with can help you in the long run.
- Make a lot of connections through mails, blog comments, Twitter, Facebook. Entering their awareness radar is the point here.
- Contact them personally to make your pitch to them. Remember to be positive and passionate! However, remember that here honesty is your best policy.
- Come up with some amazing content: your influencer may be on board, but without interactive, graphic-intensive and highly stimulating content, your entire marketing strategy can fall flat.
Influencers can be extremely crucial to your particular brand or product, so make sure you invest time and genuinely get to connect with them before any further steps.